Saturday, March 22, 2014

Little Updates...

I have been pretty busy this month with looking up projects for us to do over the next few weeks. I have found some great things on Pinterst Easter Crafts Board. Adyson is very excited to start some projects! We also started looking in to some Mother's Day and Father's Day crafts to do but nothing stood out yet.

We did do a test mug! I will up date you on how it came out!! Adyson wrote on it with Sharpie, we put it in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes. I will test its durability and update you next post!





Adyson is growing up so fast! She wanted to be a big girl and put on nails. Needless to say they lasted about 3 hours.

           

     April O'Neil and My Little Pony Tattoos     





The babies are getting so big. Everyone is 4 weeks old!!!




I did go to the Belmont Mansion in Nashville last weekend. Oh how I LOVE the Civil War time period!!! I recommend EVERYONE go see the mansions of the South. They are wonderful!


         


Sorry this is so short. I am working on a more detailed on for later in the week/month! Love you guys! No go out an ENJOY THE TIME YOU HAVE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment