Thursday, January 2, 2014

Tackling the Christmas Warranties~

                       Feeling very frustrated right now! I had been keeping notes all day of what I was doing and organizing and apparently I didn't save them! BREATHE, BREATHE. OK I'm over it! So Like I said I have started organizing -the master closet, master bedroom, master bath closet. I am going to move a little furniture around in the master bedroom too.

                      Tackling the desk is a big job! Its the catch-all of the master bedroom. I get so upset every time I look at the desk. I know its there somewhere but, its just buried in the junk I don't want to deal with. So today I it was time. I started gathering my receipts for taxes! Little by little I could see the desk. You guys should know by now that I am a complete organizing freak.  I started creating file folders for the new items we got for Christmas, I create file folders for ANYTHING that has a warranty. Around January  EVERY year when I create new file folders for the new stuff we got for Christmas, I go through ALL the folders and toss expired warranty paperwork/information. Do you just LOVE the envelopes I created for taxes!!! I also created a hanging folder for the Armada, yes I know I bought it 3 months ago, yes I know I am behind!

                       
My receipt catchers are awesome! HAHA


I am very proud of myself for tackling the desk. Cross my fingers that I will keep up with it in 2014. Over the next couple days I am going to be cleaning out more closets, finishing my bedroom up. Hopefully by Sunday I will be able to post about the meal planning app I found and how my cleaning schedule is going to go for 2014. I am still playing with it! 

I am still reading Six Times a Charm, I'm on the 3rd book in the set.  Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner Its funny and I can picture me in the book :) 

Today was a great start to 2014. How did you do today? What did you get accomplished? 


No comments:

Post a Comment