Saturday, December 21, 2013

Appleby Family Christmas Letter week 50 & 51


I've enjoyed the holidays this year! Family gatherings, catching up with distant family. Christmas is almost upon us! I can't beleive how fast this year has gone by! We're in week 51!!! My shopping is done. I can relax most of my presents are wrapped. I'm just waiting for Christmas, I'm just as excited as the kids, I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!

Watching all the specials is my FAVORITE thing to do over the holidays! It reminds me of memories growing up. The most wonderful memories I have growing up involve my Aunt Julie & Uncle Jim out on on their farm. Uncle Jim would style his hair & put on a Santa suit and sing! My grandmother, aunt and I would stand up and sing back up for him as he sang Elvis Presley's Blue Christmas! 




Jackie and I both quit smoking this year! We're very proud! He still travels for work, I have a feeling 2014 is going to be his year for great things! We certainly miss him around the house when he's gone! 



Brittany, well she's a teenager! She's a freshman!!! She turned 15 back in September. She is turning into a beautiful young lady. We are so proud of her! She's already learning the ins and outs of high school and life. A couple weeks ago 
she got her braces off! She has a beautiful smile to go along with her personality. She's doing great! 





Adyson, well, she turns 5 in February. She's growing like a weed as most kids her age tend to do! She will start kindergarden next school year. She's learning to operate the DVR remote control, so every 5 minutes "Mommy come help me!" is yelled out of her bedroom. 




Farm happenings- everyone seems to be doing great. Looks like all my female goats (nannies) will be having kids as early as January!!! Looking forward to that. As most of you remember the last couple of months were rocky, we lost Adysons Chicken Girl and both pigs. 

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Enjoy family, friends and good times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment