Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 35 Its September

                        I can't believe its already September!!! I hope everyone had a great week and long weekend! Its been a really long week for me this week. We got a phone call a week ago that my husbands grandmother died. REST IN PEACE KATHERINE APPLEBY. So My husband has been home all week. I LOVE having him home, just wish it was under different circumstances. We have also had Brittany's Powder Puff game my husband got to see it too! She did so much better this week!!! We also bought a new vehicle this week. So I have been a busy girl!

FAMILY TIME-   We had a blast watching Brittany at her game. She is getting the hang of the powder puff football! We had so much fun cheering her on!!! I posted the links below to watch some of the video clips! 

Youtube

Then Adyson and daddy decided they wanted to play make up! They had a great time. 
 

Then we also had movie night of course. Remember I am VERY behind in my movie watching. We watched... Adyson decided she needed a hide out to watch her movies!

The Rise of the Gaurdians- which was awesome!

The Dark Night Rises- Yes another Batman movie, it was OK. 


 



















 I'M STILL SMOKE FREE!!!!!!!  Almost 1.5months!!! 

EXERCISE-  I only got up 2 days this week and worked out, and I'm feeling it. I've been so out of sorts this week. I haven't done my ab workouts either. I will get back on the wagon Tuesday, and I'll hit it hard. 

 EATING HEALTHY- We were doing great until this weekend. I still made hummus! When I announced that it was RELAX weekend everything went out the window. You gotta give me some credit I've been eating healthy and doing great since JULY... So give me a break will ya?

Hummus-

1 can pinto beans -drained & rinsed
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste, found in the "international food isle in grocery stores)
1-2 TBS of ranch seasoning
pinch of black pepper

Put everything in the food processor and blend until creamy! Hummus in general has become my favorite snack! You can add it to sandwiches instead of mayo, add it to your breakfast sandwiches too! 

Follow my Pinterest snack board for more recipes! 

Brittany has done an awesome job cooking dinner! I think by now she can cook chicken, hopefully next week I can talk her into something else, HAHA! She made REAL mashed potatoes and backed chicken!

 NOW FOR MY NEW  VEHICLE---  We have been looking and shopping for about 6 months for a bigger vehicle. I wanted something with 3rd row seating so we can COMFORTABLY drive on road trips to Florida and other family vacations. It gets cramped in a Mazda 3...for 10hrs... So we now have a BEAST to ride in thanks to my wonderful husband.





YES  I got an ARMADA!!!!! I've wanted one for a while now. I finally got my wish! We bought it used which is fine with me. Its a Nissan Armada.... I even got in SEAHAWK BLUE!!!! I wanted the Armada for the room, Nissans run for forever, me to it looks better then a Ford, I love the way the 2nd row seats fold, need I go on? Did I mention its MINE so my opinion is all that matters! 

 READING-  I didn't even pick up a book this week, with everything going on I was lucky to read the owners manual of the Armada. So wait a minute, I did read a book. It was an awesome book HAHA! I am still trying to decide what to read. 

CRAFTS-  At some point this week I am going to the craft store and buying paint and brushes to start my Halloween project of making a Halloween Village. I will also be on the look out for more village pieces. 

Oh My guess what I found out in the back yard this week? A funnel Spider. You know I couldn't help myself I had to feed her!  I fed her a small grasshopper! She is about the size of a HALF DOLLAR!  I've heard they are good for the garden and help control bugs so since she serves a purpose she can stay. 

 

Well until next week, hope everyone has a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment